The truck mounted concrete pump is also called boom type concrete pump truck that the concrete pump and hydraulic folding boom are installed on the chassis of the automobile or the trailer. And the conveying pipeline is laid along the arm frame, finally the concrete is output through the end hose. Since the boom has the functions of luffing, folding and turning, the construction personnel can output concrete within the reach of boom.
Concrete pump truck can complete the delivery and distribution of sit concrete at the same time. With the characteristics of good pumping performance, large conveying range, flexible maneuverability and convenient transfer, the machine is especially suitable for one-time pouring and high quality engineering of large concrete pouring, large volume and ultra-thick foundation concrete. The truck mounted concrete pump is widely used in water conservancy, subway, bridge, large foundation construction and high-rise buildings and other construction projects.
truck mounted concrete pump
Technical Parameter of Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
|Pumping System||Max Theoretic Output (High/Low Pressure) (m3/h)||50/80||50/80||55/93||55/80||160|
|Max Theoretic Concrete Output (MPa)||13/7.5||13/7.5||13/7.5||13/7.5||8|
|Rated Working Pressure (MPa)||32||32||32||32||32|
|Pumping Frequency (High/Low Pressure) (min-1)||19/32||19/30||18/30||18/30||26|
|Hopper Capacity (L)||450||450||450||450||600|
|Feeding Height (mm)||1450||1450||1450||1450||1600|
|Hydraulic System Type||Open loop||Open loop||Open loop||Open loop||Open loop|
|Distribution Valve||S valve||S valve||S valve||S valve||S valve|
|Oil Cylinder Diameter x Stroke (mm)||Φ100X1400||Φ100X1400||Φ100X1650||Φ100X1650/1400||Φ130X1900|
|Concrete Cylinder Diameter x Stroke (mm)||Φ200×1400||Φ200×1400||Φ200×1650||Φ200X1650/1400||Φ260X1900|
|Hydraulic Oil Cooling||Air cooling||Air cooling||Air cooling||Air cooling||Air cooling|
|Recommended Concrete Slump (mm)||120~230||120~230||120~230||120~230||120~230|
|Max. Aggregate Dimension (mm)||40||40||40||40||40|
|Placing Boom||Structure Type||21-3R||25-4M||29-4M||33-4M||37X-4Z|
|Max. Placing Height (m)||21||25||29||33||37|
|Horizontal Distance (m)||17.5||21||24.6||33||34|
|Placing Depth (m)||7.5||14.4||17||22.4||21|
|Slewing Angle (°)||365||365||365||365||365|
|Pipe Diameter (mm)||125||125||125||125||125|
|End Hose Length (mm)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Min. Height of Opening Placing Boom (mm)||8500||6410||10638||119000||8500|
|Outriggers Span (Front x Rear x Side) (mm)||4024x3100x5297||5510x4710x6194||6140x7098x6706||6140x7098x6706||6200x7200x8120|
|Chassis and the Whole Machine||Chassis Model||SSF1150HJP88||EQ5160THB||EQ5196GLJ||ZZ5207N5617D1||ZZ5307N4647C|
|Wheel Base||4600||5200||5700||5600||4600+1350, 4575+1400|
|Engine Power (kw)||105||132||198||249||247|
|Oil Tank Cubage (L)||400||400||400||400||400|
|Tail Gas Exhaust Standard||China IV||China IV||China IV||China IV||China IV|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||9454x2180x3702||9800x2480x3535||10380x2495x3648||10750x2480x3648||12000x2490x3850|
|Others||Lubrication Mode||Automatic lubrication||Automatic lubrication||Automatic lubrication||Automatic lubrication||Automatic lubrication|
|Oil Tank Volume (L)||600||600||500||500||600|
|Control Mode||Manual + remote control||Manual + remote control||Manual + remote control||Manual + remote control||Manual + remote control|
|Maximum Water Pressure (Mpa)||0.7||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.7|
|Water Tank Volume (L)||500||500||500||500||500|
|Pipe Cleaning Mode||Water cleaning/dry cleaning||Water cleaning/dry cleaning||Water cleaning/dry cleaning||Water cleaning/dry cleaning||Water cleaning/dry cleaning|
Structure and Working Principle of Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
The machine is modified on the truck chassis, which is installed with motion and power transmission device, pumping and mixing device, distributing device and some other auxiliary devices. The power of concrete pump truck transmits the power of the engine to the hydraulic pump group or the rear bridge through the power gearbox. The hydraulic pump pushes the piston to drive the concrete pump to work. Then the concrete is transported to a certain height and distance by means of the conveying pipe on the pump truck.
Concrete Distribution Valve
It is the key part of truck mounted concrete pump and should meet the requirements of smooth pumping, fast switching, effective sealing, prevention of concrete overflow and low suction resistance. There are three commonly used concrete distribution valves, such as, gate valve, pipe valve and rotary valve.
Concrete Distributor Boom
It is a swingable, telescopic, folding boom and conveying pipe that conveys concrete material within a certain range. The commonly used booms have three, four or five knots which can be folded hydraulically and generally made into a box-shaped boom structure. According to the different ways of folding, it can be divided into folded, z-shaped folding or the hybrid combination of two folding methods. The boom can be installed as a separate structural part on the pressure stable frame to work with the concrete pump alone. When the concrete distributor boom is extended, the weight of the tractor as an additional weight, which improves the stability of the work.
Precautions For Use
- Check whether engine oil, cooling water, clutch fluid, hydraulic oil and cleaning water are enough. The operating lever should be placed in the middle. Operators must follow the operating rules.
- The truck should be parked on the level of the dense ground after it arrives at the construction site. Don’t park it on the slope to prevent the occurrence of automatic sliding accident.
- The lower part of the front and rear legs of the pump truck should be padded with thick boards to make each leg evenly stressed and reduce the pressure on the ground. After stopping, make the two front wheels of the truck land on the ground to reduce the load of the oil cylinder on the front legs and increase the stability of the concrete pump truck at the same time.
- Confirm whether the concrete meets the pumping requirements.
- It’s better to shrink the cantilever crane of the distributor boom before moving to ensure the stability of truck when moving.
When The Machine is in Use
- Mix the water and mortar in a certain ratio before pumping the concrete. The mortar mix ration is determined according to the length of pumped pipe.
- The slump of pumped concrete shouldn’t be fluctuate too much.
- When the piston stroke of concrete pump can be adjusted, use long stroke if the pump slump is larger. Otherwise, use short stroke.
- Once the pumping of concrete has begun, it should be carried out continuously.
- In the normal pumping process, if the oil pressure gauge indicates that the pressure rises too high and there is the phenomenon of pipeline vibration, it is often a sign of pipeline blockage.
- When pump concrete continuously, change the dirty water in the water tank every two hours and check if the stroke of concrete pump piston changes.
- In the continuous concrete pumping process, the concrete surface in the receiving hopper should always remain above the mixing shaft to prevent the concrete pump from sucking empty.
- Near the end of pumping, reduce the stroke of concrete cylinder, slow down the pumping speed to reduce the amount of residual concrete in the concrete cylinder.
After The Machine Is Close Down
- After pumping concrete is finished, Clean the concrete remaining in the concrete tanks and pipes immediately.
- In the after-shift maintenance work, such as, oiling the transmission parts, adding hydraulic oil. Confirm that the engine stops running and the pressure in the pressure tank has been released before proceeding.
Advantages of Concrete Pump Truck for Sale in Daswell
- Good trafficability characteristics. So it is suitable for various types of construction sits.
- Durable and reliable. We use the world famous chassis and other main parts, which makes the performance of our pump truck more stability and durable.
- Shock function is stable. High output pressure, which is especially suitable for high standard concrete pumping operations. The distributor boom is equipped with frequency conversion shock absorption function, so that the equipment can transport concrete stably, safely and quickly.
- High working efficiency. Full hydraulic commutation technology makes the commutation time is 10% lower and pumping efficiency is 20% higher.
- High intelligent. Full hydraulic control system can locate the fault part quickly. Intelligent electric control system can reduce electric faults.
- Remote control and panel control.
- Safety. Hydraulic oil level automatic detection and heat dissipation technology can detect the hydraulic oil and oil temperature automatically and protect the hydraulic system at any time.