Skip hopper concrete batching plant is also a very commonly used concrete mixing station, which has the characteristics of small size and easy installation. It is mainly composed of skip hopper, track, hoist, wire rope, etc… It mainly has tilting type and bottom opening type, which are both use a hoist with brakes and through the traction of pulley block and wire rope to achieve the purpose of lifting the hopper.
Skip Hopper Concrete Batching Plant Design
Specifications of Skip Hopper Concrete Batching Plant
|Discharge Height (m)||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8|
|Cycle Time (s)||72||72||72||72|
- Its floor space is nearly one-half less than that of belt conveyor type.
- The installation and debugging of the whole equipment is about 40% less than that of the conventional batching plant.
- The mixing machine, metering platform and lifting system have the same space as the conventional mixing station, which can fully guarantee the need for calibration, inspection and maintenance.
- The equipment can met the requirements of work space even if it is in a fully enclosed state.
- The lifting system uses imported motor and reducer.
- The unique design of hopper and track can hold and dump aggregates more efficiently.
- By optimizing the combination, shorten the feeding, mixing and discharging cycle and improve the production capacity effectively.
- Feeding speed is slow.