Concrete mixer truck is also called cement mixer truck, it is a kind of large movable concrete mixer, which can keep the mixing drum rotating during the transportation of concrete to ensure that the mixed concrete it carries won’t solidify. The concrete mixer truck is the best equipment to transport the concrete mixed by concrete mixing plant to the construction sites, which can guarantee both the speed of transportation and the quality of concrete. Refer to the technical parameters and select the model you want.
Advantages of Concrete Mixer Truck for Sale in Daswell Machinery
1.Advanced production technology. We adopt top quality steels, integral welding of stirring drum. In addition, the use of anti-wearing blades can prolong the drum service life for 1.5 times.
2.Beautiful appearance. The color can be customized. We use high quality spray paint and technology to ensure the beautiful color and not easy off paint.
3.Fast feeding speed and low discharge residue rate.
4.Variable speed technology. The design makes it suitable for driving on all types of roads. Meanwhile, operators can adjust different tank rotation speed in different sections to increase the stability of the truck.
5.High performance hydraulic transmission system. Germany, Italian or American brand hydraulic transmission system is adopted to ensure best performance.
Technical Parameter of Concrete Mixer Truck
|Mixing Capacity (m³)||3||4||5||6||8||10||12||14|
|Charging Speed ( m³/min)||≥2.5||≥2.5||≥2.5||≥2.5||≥3||≥3||≥3||≥3|
|Discharging Speed ( m³/min)||≥1.5||≥1.5||≥1.5||≥1.5||≥2||≥2||≥2||≥2|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||150||150||200||200||450||450||450||450|
|Mixing Tank Material||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel||16Mn-Alloy Steel|
|Tank Body Thickness (mm)||5||5||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Head Thickness (mm)||6||6||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|Hydraulic Pump||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy|
|Hydraulic Motor||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA / Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy||Sunny-USA/ Eaton- USA /PMP- Italy|
|Reducer||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy||ZF Brand-Germany /Bonfiglioli- Italy|
|Available Chassis||HOWO/FOTON/ SHACMAN|
Introduction of Concrete Mixer Truck Structure
Its special mechanism mainly includes power take-off, front and rear brackets of the mixing drum,reducer, hydraulic system, mixing drum, operating mechanism, cleaning system. Its working principle is to take out the power of the car chassis through the power take-off device, and drive the variable pump of the hydraulic system, convert the mechanical energy into hydraulic energy and transmit it to the quantitative motor. The motor drives the reducer and then the reducer drives the stirring device to mix the concrete.
The mixing device is mainly composed of a stirring drum and its auxiliary supporting parts. The mixing drum is a concrete loading container, which is made of high quality wear-resisting steel sheet. In order to load and unload concrete automatically, its inner wall is welded with spiral blades of special shape. The concrete moves along the spiral direction of the blade during rotation and is mixed and stirred in the process of continuous lifting and turning. In the process of feeding and transportation, the mixing cylinder rotates forward and the concrete moves inward along the blades. When discharging, the mixing drum reverses and the concrete is discharged outward along the blades. The rotation of mixing drum is ensured by a hydraulic drive. The blades are the main part of the mixing device.
Power Take-off Device
The function of power take-off device is to take out the engine power by manipulating the power take-off switch, ans drive the mixing drum through the hydraulic system. The stirring drum rotates forward during the feeding and transportation process to facilitate the feeding and stirring of the concrete. And reverse rotation during discharge, cutting off the power conenction with the engine after the end of the work.
This device can convert the engine power taken out by the power take-off device into hydraulic energy, and then output the mechanical energy through the motor to provide power for the rotation of the mixing drum.
It can decelerate the speed of the motor output in the hydraulic system and transmit it to the mixer drum.
The device can control the rotation direction of the mixing drum to make it rotate in a positive direction during feeding and transportation and in a reverse direction during discharging, as well as control the speed of the mixing drum.
The main function of the cleaning system is to clean the mixing drum and sometimes to dry the material during transportation. The cleaning system can also cool the hydraulic system.
The fully closed device adopts rotary sealing technology to seal the inlet and outlet of the mixer, which solves a series of problems such as, the evaporation of water, the layering of mortar, the scattering of concrete and the safety of driving.
The Cleaning of Concrete Mixer Truck
- Wash the inlet with water before loading every time to keep the inlet wet during loading.
- Fill the washing water tank that comes with the truck with water at the same of loading.
- Rinse the inlet and clean the remaining concrete near the inlet after loading.
- After unloading, rinse the discharge trough and then add 30 to 40L of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank. Keep the concrete storage tank rotating slowly as the truck returns.
- Remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before loading the next time.
- Clean the concrete storage tank, inlet and outlet thoroughly when the work is finished everyday to ensure no cement and concrete agglomeration.
The Maintenance of Truck Mounted Concrete Mixer
In order to ensure the normal operation of the truck mounted concrete mixer and avoid the failure to affect the construction, all inspections, repairs and maintenance work must be carried out strictly. Only in this way can the machine failure rate be reduced, the life of the consumable parts be improved and the maintenance cost be reduced, so as to obtain higher benefits.
Lubrication Point Inspection
- Mixing drum raceway. Check for excessive wear and damage and add grease regularly.
- Rotating position of discharge groove. Check whether the rotation is flexible, whether there is abnormal wear.
- Transmission shaft. Check whether the flange nut is loose, whether the universal joint is loose, abnormal mixing and noise. In case of abnormality, tighten or replace, add grease once a month.
- Operating handle. Check whether the operation is normal and flexible. Add grease once a month.
Mixing System Inspection
- Check if concrete is bonded to the inside of the mixing drum.
- Check the drum for excessive wear, looseness and abnormal sound.
Hydraulic Drive System Inspection
- Reducer gears. Check for oil leakage, oil adequacy and oil impurities.
- Hydraulic oil. Check for oil adequacy, stain, discoloration, emulsification. Replace the hydraulic oil and oil filter regularly.
- Plunger pump. Check whether the oil pump is leaking and check whether the oil pump is abnormal.
- Oil pump motor, oil pipe and joint. Check for oil leakage and abnormal sound when working.
Water System Inspection
- Water pipe. Check whether the water pipe leaks and whether the water tank support is cracked.
- Non-return valve. Check whether the check valve is stuck, whether the relief valve exhaust is normal.