Brick making machine, also known as the names of block making machine, concrete block machine, cement block making machine, fly ash brick making machine, paver block making machine, is a kind of mechanical device for producing various types of bricks. The current brick making machine mainly uses the stone powder, fly ash, stove slag, gravel, sand, water and some other available materials as the raw material to make blocks, which is more environmentally friendly and saves resources.
Types of Brick Making Machines
There are so many types of brick making machine for sale, customers can refer to the following categories and the characteristic to choose the suitable model according to their actual needs. Depending on the dynamic form, the equipment can be divided into hydraulic brick making machine and electric brick making machine. There are fully automatic concrete block making machine and semi automatic brick making machine based on the degree of automation. Then user can also choose mobile type or stationary type brick making machine as required by the project. In addition, the size of output and working efficiency is also one of the criteria for selection. Tell us the model you need or more about your requirements for quotation now.
Application of Block Making Machine
Equipped with varieties of molds, the concrete brick machine can produce various types of bricks, such as, solid brick, porous bricks, hollow bricks, paver blocks, curbs, perforated bricks, pervious blocks, some special shaped blocks, etc… The produced bricks can be widely used in the walls, roads, buildings, gardens and other construction of municipal works. The machine can be used alone or in the production line of concrete block making plant. Whatever application you are buying the brick making machine for, just let us know your needs, our professional sales manager will recommend the most suitable one to you in dynamics, working efficiency and price.
The Features of Concrete Brick Making Machine
- Adopt advanced block-laying machine technology, the shock absorption effect is significant.
- Use computer control system, LCD touch screen to adjust parameters and equipped with data input ad output devices to realize man-machine dialogue.
- The machine body adopts thick wall square tube and super long guide sleeve to ensure the machine body firm and shockproof, and the pressure head movement is accurate.
- Good synchronization. The adjustable head and the stripping frame are all equipped with an adjustable synchronous swing arm to ensure that the indenter and demoulding error are within 1mm.
- Many types of bricks can be produced. The machine can simultaneously produce hollow blocks, multi-row holes, curbs, splitting blocks, colored paving bricks, grass bricks, washed bricks and other kinds of blocks.
- All models use frequency converter, which can realize the spindle motor doesn’t stop completely, so as to fundamentally solve the spindle motor heating problem.
- Vibration pressure separation technology. The vibration support plate is installed, and the secondary pressure head is added at the same time. Meanwhile, the shock-adsorbing rubber pad is provided to completely interfere with the vibration and pressure interference.
- Easy operation and maintenance.
Safe Operation Process of Brick Making Machine
- Check the clutch, brake, wire rope before starting the machine. There should be no foreign matter in the roller.
- In the operation of brick machine, it is strictly prohibited to put the tools, hand into the machine to avoid accidents.
- All protective covers and floor coverings must be installed when the machine is in operation.
- Check the grounding wire of the electrical part regularly to avoid leakage and short connection.
- Don’t start the feeding mechanism before the equipment is started, in order to avoid the phenomenon of damage to the blank due to overload.
- If any abnormality is found in the machine, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and elimination.
How Does A Brick Making Machine Work
Different types of brick making machines use different power, but the basis workflow and working mode are similar. The main motor drives the reducer to rotate through the belt on the belt pulley, and the power is transferred to the pinion shaft through the coupling, then the pinion drives the larger gear to rotate, which is called spindle rotates. The circular motion is converted into the upward and downward linear motion of the beam by the crank linkage mechanism. The up and down movement of the beam drives the skip car to move forward and backward, and completes the feeding and pushing work at the same time. When the beam is raised, the spindle cam pushes the lower head body, pushing the pressed blocks out of the mold cavity. Meanwhile, the skip car moves, pushing the extruded molding products through the cavity to the pickup platform, and supplying the cavity materials. The pressing system performs the cycle work of feeding, pressing, ejecting the cavity, pushing out the products, feeding the materials, etc…
The Services Daswell Machinery Can Provide
We can provide customers the best quality brick making machines for sale with the most preferential prices, as well as the first-class pre-sales, sales and after-sales service. First, you can feel free to tell us your requirements and ideas about the machine, we will help you choose the most suitable model and make the best plan. Second, we can fully responsible for the preliminary construction, equipment installation and equipment debugging of the concrete brick making plant production line, so that the customers can produce qualified bricks. In addition, we can also provide customers with free production process, product quality management and regular return visit. Our company has strict quality control, scientific enterprise management, first-class service quality and can meet customers’ demands for the quality of construction machinery. Want to know more details about our block making machine, as well as concrete batching plant, cement silos, concrete mixers, etc…? Feel free to send us inquiry for quotation.